How To Make a Fingerprint
MAKE A FINGERPRINT FOR A PIECE OF PERSONALISED JEWELLERY
All you need is a pencil, white paper and clear tape!
- Sketch a circle/square with pencil or grey led on a piece of paper
- Let your little one push her or his finger on the pencil spot, so that the graphite attaches onto the finger.
- Cut a piece of clear/transparent tape and stick it on the graphite covered finger, so that the fingerprint is fully on the tape.
- Stick the piece of tape on a piece of white paper, so you can see the fingerprint lines clearly.
- Choose your favourite piece of Camile and Stone jewelry online and place an order with a photo of the fingerprint(s).
Turnaround is approximately 7~12 business days. We will ship out your fingerprint personalised jewellery in our branded boxes and notify you via email that it has been shipped.
SHOP OUR PERSONALISED FINGERPRINT COLLECTION.