Our men’s jewellery collection has been cultivated to include a range of contemporary and long-lasting men’s jewellery styles. We know that masculine jewellery can sometimes seem incongruous, but our collection will change your mind. We’ve included a range of styles that remain masculine while allowing you to express your individuality and enhance your own personal style.
Our men’s jewellery collection includes a range of pieces, including rings, necklaces, bracelets, and more. Whether you’re looking for a special gift for a loved one or a long-lasting, everyday piece for yourself, we can guarantee you’ll find it with us.
Like all our collections, our men’s jewellery collection has been meticulously curated to include high-quality pieces, pieces that will last you a lifetime, and pieces that reflect your individuality. On top of this, we’ve also got men’s wedding jewellery options so that you can find the perfect pieces for that special day.
When you choose to buy your jewellery with Camile & Stone, you can always be confident that our pieces are made with the finest materials and with the highest quality craftsmanship. So, if you want pieces with a touch of individuality, exceptional craftsmanship, and long-lasting design, then take a look at our entire men’s jewellery collection below.
Men’s jewellery tends to be more simplistic and understated than the styles worn by women. Most often, styles include rings, bracelets, necklaces, and watches, but some men may also wear earrings depending on their personal style.
Materials that men’s jewellery is usually made in are also more understated and include stainless steel, leather, and other materials that may not be as flashy but are just as long-lasting and durable as the materials women’s jewellery is made with.
In general, the jewellery men usually prefer depends on each individual man's personal style.
Yes! At Camile & Stone, we want to make sure that the pieces you select from our collection last your lifetime. Some considerations you should make when selecting rings for men include:
- Lifestyle: What do you or the person you’re buying for do for a living? If you work with your hands, you might need to consider more durable materials.
- Width and thickness: Larger hands tend to suit thicker bands, whereas smaller hands suit thinner styles.
- Personal style: What is your or the recipient's personal style? Would darker styles matter, or could sleek, clean and light designs work better?
- Budget: The ring’s material and craftsmanship can have an impact on how much it costs, so consider your budget.
Looking for masculine jewellery can be more difficult than women’s jewellery, but there are ways to find pieces to suit your style. We’ve included some of the best ways below.
- Online retailers, just like Camile & Stone!
- Local artisan markets where you might find one-off or custom men’s jewellery
- Vintage or antique stores where you can find vintage men’s jewellery
- Men’s fashion retailers with jewellery selections of their own
- A local jeweller or custom jewellery designer where you might find men’s personalised jewellery and custom styles
- Jewellery design that specialises in masculine or unisex styles
The most common kind of men’s wedding jewellery is obviously the wedding band. Men’s wedding rings tend to be pretty simple and made of a metal like gold, platinum, titanium, or tungsten. Some men may choose to include engravings or other personalisation on their wedding bands, like the fingerprint jewellery we offer at Camile & Stone.
Other wedding pieces that a man might choose include cufflinks for his shirt, tie bars and clips, and a smart watch. A wristwatch is usually the most common, but a pocket watch can add a certain elegance to a special occasion like a wedding.
Yes, there are, of course, vintage men’s jewellery options too. Vintage pieces might include interesting signet rings, which often include initial engravings or a family crest, and vintage-style bracelets.
Often, men’s vintage and antique jewellery pieces include timepieces, like vintage wristwatches and pocket watches. These can add a sense of sophistication to your personal style if you choose to purchase this kind of style.
While vintage pieces can be found in antique stores and vintage shops, you might struggle to find the exact pieces you want. In these cases, you could also look at vintage-style pieces, which are modern pieces crafted into a vintage style.
Men’s jewellery is undoubtedly experiencing a resurgence in popularity at present, and because of this, there are some really interesting new trends that you can look at and emulate. These include:
- Minimalist pieces with clean lines and simple shapes
- Mixed materials, like the women’s jewellery trend, which includes a mix of materials like leather, beads, and different metals
- Chain necklaces, which can be layered
- Vintage pieces and vintage-style pieces with intricate details
- Personalised and custom pieces that are meaningful and created to suit a specific style
- Tech-inspired pieces, like smartwatches, with integrated technology
The most common jewellery-based gifts that men tend to love are wristwatches. You can find elegant styles that offer both a thoughtful and a practical gift. Men tend to receive watches on significant birthdays, like their 18th, 21st, or 50th.
Personalised jewellery can also make the perfect gift for a loved one. You could consider our range of fingerprint jewellery, which includes a thumb or fingerprint engraving for an added touch of personality.
Other great gift options include leather bracelets, ear accessories, and smart jewellery, like watches, with integrated tech.
Of course, it is acceptable for men to wear jewellery on a daily basis!
Here at Camile & Stone, we reject the idea that men cannot wear jewellery daily, so we offer a wide range of pieces that men can wear as part of their everyday look.
Everyday pieces might include simple rings, bracelets, chain necklaces and watches. If your personal style suits it, you might also choose ear accessories, like earrings, hoops, ear cuffs, and ear chains.
Jewellery allows you to express your personality, so wearing it every day is an excellent and acceptable thing to do.
While jewellery can be worn daily, there are some things men should consider while wearing it.
Firstly, is it a special occasion? If so, you might consider wearing more subtle and classic pieces that suit the tone of the surrounding occasion.
You might also consider matching the metal materials of your jewellery. While you don’t always have to match the colours, many people choose to. This might mean only wearing silver jewellery, gold jewellery, or even rose gold and mixing only with materials like leather rather than other metals.
Remember that regardless of what people may tell you is etiquette, jewellery is about self-expression, so if you want to mix metals or break other ‘rules’, you can!
There are a few ways you can mix and match men’s jewellery to build a look. Steps to follow include:
- Choose a focal point, like a distinctive ring or a watch, that makes for a stunning piece and a focus of your look
- Coordinate colours, including metal type
- Add layers, like chain necklaces, bracelets, and rings
- Mix textures within the layers, for example, wearing a beaded bracelet with a chain bracelet
- Add a personal touch, like an engraved ring or a bracelet with a special message
- Ensure your look suits the occasion; for example, if it's a formal event, consider more subdued pieces